Hi, Alice!
This has been an idea for so long--to write to you, my beautiful baby girl, for years. I have wanted you and dreamed of you for many years. Sometimes it was easy to believe God that it was going to happen; other times I got caught up in my circumstances and doubted I would ever meet you. In those times, your grandma Julie would redirect me away from the facts back to the faith. Some day you might struggle with a lack of faith or a heavy burden, something impossible for you. I hope this blog will be a representation of God coming through for me, and as a prophet I once saw said, "What God does for one, He will do for all."
God has pulled me out of scrapes and mediocrity and blessed me with you! He will do glorious things for you, too.
Until next time, xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment